Monday 23 November 2009

The Cupcake-mania!


Oh yes. After thinking about starting a blog for quite a while now, I have finally decided to do it. Not because 'everyone has a blog nowadays', but because I am a journalist and I feel that sometimes you need to try different ways of written expression in order to fulfill your soul.. no?
This week has been extremely hard but strange at the same time.
After a very very long summer holiday all around the world (yes, I went to France, Spain and Greece) my life was becoming monotonous. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE <3. to go around the world and see different cultures, ways of life.. it just rocks my world, but then... life cannot be that good, unless you are a celebrity and since I am not, I decided to come back to London, finish University and start an 'average' life.

That is why my blog is called cupcakes. As stupid as it might sound, my life is like a box full of multicoloured cupcakes.
My life is sweet, full of colour and amazing as fuck, but in order to keep it that way I need to take responsibilities, and that is why I am opening my doors to the future by trying different things in life.
This blog will discuss the everyday life of a londoner, along with my personal critique of current affairs in Music, Fashion, Film and a bit of TV. I want people to identify with the 'average' lifestyle, to embrace it and to see that there is a box of cupcakes waiting for you somewhere. YOU just have to find it in order to have a colourful, sweet life!

1 comment: